THIS IS ONLY FOR THOSE OF US WHO DESIRE GOD!! I have received three or four messages asking me where my notes where, because they said it really helped them out. So with that said, I have come to the conclusion, who am I to stop writing what helps people even when I thought I was wasting my time.
So my next series of notes which will be at least seven parts will be entitled “Is the Python squeezing you?”
Tell me if it helps you or not and pass it on to others. Oh yeah these are not short notes, so get over it….it is only for those who are mature and those who want to CHANGE!)
Thanks in advance…Here we go
Is the Python squeezing you? (Part I)
Acts 16:16Are you fighting internal battles that seem to be getting the best of you?
Your prayer life is not what it used to be?
Can’t seem to find God anymore?
You feel like something has crept in and slowly but surely stole your zeal for praising and worshipping God, something is smothering you and you don’t even want to live this “saved” life any longer? You have said in your mind “I JUST DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THIS ANYMORE!” (you got to say it in your mind because people don’t give you the opportunity to say it out loud….)I need for you to know that the war you are fighting in is taking place in the unseen world. Where even your close family and friends don’t understand what is happening to you.
- Desires that were once there seem out of reach
– Dreams have dried up
– Something has choked out everything you were once excited about
This war in the unseen world is about to be revealed to you & GOD’S WORD will help you WIN your war ONLY if you want to win!
In the book of Acts 16:16 there is a mention of a spirit of divination which in the Greek means Appollo Pythius where we get PYTHON!
It was amazing to me that out of all the other references of demon possession and deliverance in the Book of Acts, this is the only place where a spirit is named! – PYTHON!
Now in verse 16 we see this women, who brought her masters much money by fortunetelling, started to follow the man of God (Paul). And the Bible records that Paul got greatly annoyed (fed up) and commanded the spirit to come out of the women. (Are you fed up with making the enemy wealthy? Are you annoyed by what you see going on around you?)
In verses 19 – 24 Paul and Silas get beat and imprisoned for giving this woman her life back and messing with the wealth of the enemy!! (Now Silas didn’t say a word, he was just with Paul…just because he was with him, he got it too!…..Take a moment and think about that.)
Then in verse 25 it says that at midnight Paul and Silas prayed and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
Midnight is always a sign of a prophetic message to the church. Midnight represents the coming of the Lord!
The kind of spirit that will come against the people of God in these last days will be a spirit of divination “Python”
Many scriptures tell us the serpent (snake) represents demons. (just like there are different kinds of snakes, there are different kinds of demons with many methods of destruction)
Deadly serpents have the capacity to kill & they do it in various ways:
1) Water moccasin/cottonmouth – quietly approach its victim in the water without warning (Have you ever found yourself in the Spirit of God (water) only to be tried by the attack of the enemy?)
2) Rattlesnakes – really don’t want to hurt you but because you don’t run from the signal it is giving, you get bit. (Have you ever not ran from the enemy only to get bit?)
3) King Cobra – injects enough venom to kill an elephant or 20 people (Have you ever been bit only to watch those around you fall too? Your getting bit will kill other people)
4) Python – the most unique is this serpent. The python goes up to high places and waits for its prey to come, then suddenly drops on its victim (spiritual wickedness in high places).
Most snakes kill by striking and injecting poison but the Python has a subtle way of defeating its enemy:
– It coils itself around the victim and squeezes slowly suffocating the prey
– Very time the victim exhales, the Python tightens its grip, making it difficult for the victim to breath.
Spirit of Python gradually suffocates by slowly choking the breath out of us !
If this is you or someone you know let me know so I can continue to PART II